Volunteer with After-School All-Stars Hawaii
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with After-School All-Stars Hawaii. Please take a moment to review the following information before signing up to be a volunteer.
Note: You must have your FBI background check completed before volunteering with students.
Types of Volunteer Positions:
Program Leader Volunteer:
- Work with children on a regular basis
- Provide assistance and support to programming staff in the areas of sports, enrichment or academics
- Support with field trips, as necessary
- Requires background check
- Works on-site at school locations
- Does not work with children
- Provides support and assistance with logistical operations, ie. paperwork, clean-up, organization, events
- Can be located at school site or at After-School All-Stars Hawaii office
- May or may not work with children
- Provides support and assistance with event production, ie. registration, set-up, tear-down, support during event